- If you want to keep some of your elements or do a whole new makeover, I can do either.
- Let's say you like what you see, you just want to add a little "umph" to your page, I can add elements to your blog to help you out. Or, let's say you have no idea what HTML is and want to completely redo your blog to make it officially yours, I can do that too.
- I generally will have your blog finished within 2 days of starting the design.
- I have a full-time job as a teacher, so I don't work on the designs during the day, but I can usually concentrate my time to work on your blogs in the evening with no problem. I do have things going on, so sometimes it might take up to 5 days to get the entire design complete depending on the complexity of the design.
- I will be in constant contact with you during the design to get your input.
- Once I start your design, I will email you regularly to check my practice blog to see what you think about the design. This allows me to get exactly the design you are looking for. If I do not hear from you promptly, this could cause the timeline to be altered. I would just ask that once I start, you check your email regularly in case I need some input.
- I will have to use your login and password for blogger in order to install your design.
- I ask that you change your password to a temporary password so that I may access all of your widgets and make sure that installation is complete. If you do not feel comfortable with this, please contact me and we can discuss your options.
- You will not have to worry about losing any of your information during the installation.
- By allowing me to access your account by changing the password, I can insure that you will have all of the sidebar information and posts. I do suggest that you backup your blog before I start it (you can do this in the Edit HTML tab of your "Design" category.)
- If you choose to have photos in your blog designs (header, sidebars, etc.), I can change them for a small fee if you ever feel you want them to be updated.
- The designs are usually .jpg files and can only be changed using a photo editor. I can easily do this using your original files and send you a new .jpg file.
- This also applies to your sidebar titles. The sidebar titles will be a .jpg image and can easily be changed later for a small fee.
- The cost of the design includes the cost of the kit from the designer.
- You simply just need to pick the kit you want and then I will download the files. Due to the terms of the kit designers, I can not accept any files or links to the kits and must download them myself.
- Once you have filled out the questionnaire, I will send you an invoice via PayPal for half of the amount due. Once you have approved the final product, I will bill you the final amount. Once I have received the payment in full, I will install your design.
How This Works
Are you interested in redesigning your blog, but you just are not sure how this whole thing works. Here are some points to think about.